As the church, we are better together and we are extremely excited to take the next step in re-gathering as the church and meeting in person again. As we begin to prepare for this transition, our staff has been praying and meeting regularly to plan these next steps as we continue to follow the recommendations of the local, state and federal guidelines. This transition will look and feel different than normal services, as we will continue to maintain social distancing of 6-feet, sanitizing areas, and wearing masks. We encourage those at risk or elderly to continue to watch our services online and participate from home. Our modified schedule is listed below, as well as on Facebook. We are looking forward to visiting with you face to face.
This schedule is subject to change. Please like and follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date changes and times.
- Sunday May 10th – Mother’s Day – Online Worship
- Saturday May 16th – Picnic, Prayer and Praise
- 5:30pm in the “back yard” – west side of Family Life Center. Bring your own food/snacks
- Sunday May 17th – In-Person worship/Online Worship
- 8:30am – Worship (Seniors are encourage to attend)
- 10:30am – Worship (with families)
- We will no have Children’s Church or Nursery services at this time.