Welcome! We are so glad that you are considering joining us this week for worship. Here are a few things that you can expect when you arrive on our church campus.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
- We are located on the corner of Cary Avenue and Curtis Street. We are located 1 block south of Hwy 90 near James Ward Elementary and approximately 1 mile south of Interstate 10.
- If you would like to find us with your GPS, our physical address is 1001 Cary Ave., Jennings, Louisiana 70546. If you still need help finding our church campus, feel free to call our office at 337-824-3271
- When you arrive on our church campus, we have parking available on the Northeast, the south side, and the west side of the campus. View our map for more details.
- If you have physical limitations and need help getting into our Sanctuary, please pull around to the northeast parking lot, near the sanctuary. Our deacons will be ready to help you get out of your vehicle and into the building.
- If you are an expecting mother, we have multiple spots available for you close to our Nursery building.
WHERE TO GO
- If you have a small child, our Preschool building is the one with the covered drop-off U-drive.
- If you have a child in elementary school, middle school, or high school, those ministries meet in the refuge, the building next to our preschool building.
- Our adult ministries meet in multiple locations across our church campus. View our campus map to help you find where you need to go.
- We gather for worship in our Sanctuary, which is the southeastern building on campus with a steeple on top.
- Each service will last about one hour.
- We begin and end each service singing songs about how great our God is.
- Since God’s word is central to everything we do, you will hear a challenging message from God’s word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important, and will have times of prayer in each service.
- We collect an offering during each service to give people an opportunity to support the church. But, you can also give online HERE.
- If you come to our worship service, some dress up, and some wear jeans. Just come as you are ready to worship.
- During our service at 9 and connect groups at 10:15, our ministry teams are ready to serve your family!