It is with much prayer and consultation, that we have made the decision to cancel our Vacation Bible School this year. We feel that it is in the best interest of the health of the children and their families. We love each one of you and want to share the love of Jesus with our community. We are working on some on-line learning opportunities and we will let you know when those plans are made.
Thank You for your interest in our VBS. If there is anything that we can do to help you, please let us know.
Grab your hard hat and tool belt!
As kids explore a world of concrete and cranes, rivets and rebar, bulldozers and backhoes, they will learn to build their faith on Jesus as they uncover the truth that He who began a good work will be faithful to carry it on to completion at VBS 2020 July 27th - 31st.
It's time to inspect and build upon Jesus Our Strong Foundation!
Ages (just completed):
Pre-K 4-Kindergarten: 8:30-11:30
1st grade-6th grade: 8:30-11:30
All activities are free of charge. Due to COVID-19, all parents and children must abide by safety rules. All classes will be limited to 10 children per class. If all classes fill up, we will maintain a waiting list. For more details about the safety of teachers and kids, please see below. *** Everyone must register online as space is limited. There will be NO in-person registration. ***
VBS Motto: Jesus! Our Strong Foundation!
Bible Verse: "I am sure of this, that he who started a good work in your will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6
- Everyone will enter through the Family Life Center for screening and temperature checks. If anyone is sick, active runny nose, cough, or has a fever - they will be sent home.
- Everyone will wear face coverings. Bandanas will be provided. Bandanas will be collected at the end of the day, washed, and returned the next day.
- Class sizes will remain no more than 10 children and 1 or 2 teachers.
- Children will stay in their classes. Rotation Teachers (Missions, Crafts, Snacks) will happen in each class.
- High touch surfaces and restrooms will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Parents are to stay in their car and use the car pickup line on Curtis St for pickup at 11:30 AM.
- Each classroom will have sanitizer, and it will be encouraged upon entrance and exit.